A marvelous Polar bear is standing in front of a glacier in Svalbard. The enormous mass of the Nordenskiöld glacier you see in this photograph. The impressive Polar bear seems like an ant compared to it. The polar bear searched the whole island he was strolling on that morning. The Polar bear stands in front of the glacier far on the right-hand side, creating the perfect opportunity for this wildlife photograph. This positioning and scene create an ideal composition and is, for sure, appealing – showing a massive Polar bear that stands in front of a colossal glacier.
Some Facts About Polar Bears
- Their habitat and range lie primarily within the Arctic circle.
- The skin is black. However, the hair seems to be white, but it is transparent.
- It is one of the largest carnivores in the world.
- Polar bears keep warm due to nearly 10 cm / 3.9″ of blubber under the skin.
- Seals Polar bears eat the most.
- Polar bears have 42 teeth.
- Females generally weigh half as much as males do.
Be sure to explore my other Predator Photographs and browse more of my animal photographs at your leisure. All my wildlife photographs, including landscapes, are for sale as stock photos licenses and wall art photo prints online. I use is only the best high-quality print material for framed and unframed. Please get in touch with me for custom print sizes and extra-large photo prints.