Amazing Photographs for Every Project or Space
There are few photographs for a home or office as powerful as wild animals photographs, especially African animal photo prints. No matter what the space is, from classic Gothic to ultra-modern, photographs from the natural world can enhance any space, bringing photographs of a world without man into human spaces.
Wild animals photographs are as well for magazines, books, commercial or marketing and even for designing your website. Nature, wildlife and landscape photographs, the asset for web designers, marketers and business owners. Distinctive and memorable nature photographs are available for your immediate high resolution download in my photo galleries with rights managed or royalty free license.
I have been photographing nature and wildlife from Africa to the Arctic, from Southeast Asia to Japan, and I know that these are photographs are more than simply beautiful. They inspire emotions that humans have been feeling for millions of years.
Two African elephant bulls fight in the savannah of Africa
Wild Animals Pmages for the Office, Editorial or Designers
Decorating An Office or a Website
Decorating an office or a website can be a difficult affair. It’s important to avoid any pictures that display a political ideology or religion. In the world of business, as all businesses become more global, the risk of alienating customers is a very real.
Many of the classic pictures from museums have a religious origin. Many modern art photographs are inscrutable and a bit off-putting for those who don’t understand the picture itself.
Wild animals photographs, such as the African wildlife photo prints and photographs from the Arctic, carry none of those stigmas. These pictures are relaxing and fit most decor, including the very modern to the classic stylings.
Many of these photographs also convey a certain mood and attitude. Here are a few examples:
- Photos of elephants are excellent in an office where strength and stability are sought. Established law offices and accountants would find these types of photographs convey a solidity and reliability that they’re seeking.
- Lions, tigers, and leopards are excellent for offices where aggressive power is preferred. Defense attorneys’, stock brokers’, and sports agents’ offices would be excellent.
- Polar bears are perfect for offices, like technology companies. The white bear, white background, and the clean lines are excellent for the open spaces that many of the offices have.
African Lion black and white photograph. This Lion was looking back to his pride
Wild Animals photographs for Home
Every home decor can be home for wild animals photographs and nature photographs. Putting pictures up in nearly any home can help to add beauty and inspiration.
In a traditional country home, photos of animals from the local area are great. Homes that are more gothic or classical in design would be ideally complemented by photo prints of lions and other large cats.
Most importantly, choosing a style of photo that best fits the homeowner’s vision and ideas will be perfect. There are many choices that are amazing for every decor.
Some of my favourite photographs are the ones that I’ve taken of some of the world’s rarest wildlife, even the ones that I haven’t seen yet.
- Black rhinos are so rare that there are only five thousand left in the world. Looking into their eyes as I took their picture I felt a love for them that was indescribable.
- Curious, fearless, and adorable, the honey badger is a gorgeous animal that I was so excited to see in the wild.
- Africa’s wild dogs are endangered. They were fun to watch and a bit terrifying. These pack animals can be at once playful and vicious.
- There are penguins in Africa. On the list of animals that most beloved being cute and fun, penguins are at the top. African penguins are wonderful to watch.
- A creature that looks like a prehistoric nightmare, the pangolin is like an anteater wearing a suit of armor.
- The African black-footed cat looks like a house cat, but it’s not. It’s the smallest wild cat in Africa.
- Aardvarks are slightly comical and make us want to stop and look more closely. (Not yet.)
- Panthers are more than just scary. They are incredibly beautiful and mysterious, like a sliver of nighttime that has come to life. (Nope. Not this one yet either.)
- Last not least, the lions and polar bears.
I haven’t been able to photograph all of the animals. Many are endangered or in decline.
Polar Bear standing at the edge on a beach overlooking the Artic Ocean in Svalbard / Norway
Color vs Black and White Photo Prints
Making the choice between black and white and color photographs is more than simply a matter of taste.
Colors evoke a mental state that arises spontaneously!
What the color of an photograph does for the emotions?
When choosing between color and black white animal photos, the feeling that a black and white photograph gives can change the meaning of the photo. For example, an photograph of a cheetah in black and white adds a bit of mystery and a classic feeling to the photograph. In color, there’s power and a feeling that this fantastic cat might take off at record speeds.
Photographs of elephants in black and white feel rustic, like the photographs of these majestic creatures from a time when there were fewer people in the world. In color, the gray and dark shadows of the elephant against the golden grass of a savannah or the green of jungle give a feeling that the animal is an alien creature in a brightly colored world.
Emotions and animals
As I’ve been pointing out, the emotions that animals evoke in us are visceral and intense. Pictures of wolves still give us a tiny twinge of fear. Lions and cheetahs empower us and make us feel like we can conquer the whole world. Photographs of elephants evoke strong emotions of safety and love.
This African leopard had a group of Impalas in its eyes while stalking down a big tree trunk
African Animal Prints – Capturing for Conservation
The only shooting that should be going on in Africa is shooting with cameras. While it might seem like a small gesture, purchasing photographs of animals in endangered areas, such as elephants in Africa or polar bears in the Arctic, provides more incentive for people to protect and conserve these majestic animals and their habitat.
As part of my life as a photographer, I have worked hard to make sure that I record photographs of these majestic wildlife and their habitats. As I noted in the list of animals above, I haven’t been able to photograph many of these animals because they are so rare.
Purchasing quality photographic prints from photographers, like me who lead photographic safaris, is a perfect way to promote eco-tourism. When these animals are more valuable alive for tourists than they are dead for some hunters wall, there will be a much larger push to promote conservation.
Wild animals photographs for you. No matter what wild animals photographs you choose, in black and white or color, you are bringing a piece of nature, often rare and endangered, into your project or home.