LICENSE FOR PERSONAL, EDITORIAL OR COMMERCIAL USE
Original Stock Photos – Stand Out From Your Competitors
You can purchase a stock photo license to use my photographs for your personal, editorial or commercial use. All aspects of wildlife and landscape photography lend themselves to communicating a universal message.
Licensing photographs from me will indeed make your project stand out. Step away from the overused stock photography that everyone sees. Make your work distinctive and also memorable with a unique approach to visual communication!
Stock photography will deliver a vital message to your clients and customers. It is an asset that, indeed, will benefit all marketers. Whether you are a website designer, graphic designer, interior decorator or business owner, originality is essential. Overall, a stock photograph is only as good as its uniqueness. If you use the same photograph as your competitors, it surely won’t have the same impact. That is where you have the advantage of selecting some unique stock photos from my website.
Frequently asked questions
Image License Types
The personal license agreement is for personal non-commercial use only and not for resale. You may print a one-off wedding card, gift card, or wall art print. You cannot use the photograph commercially for your business, website, or book which generates you money. Please see for this “when do I need to purchase an image license for commercial use?”
Our 4 file sizes to download for your personal use.
- SMALL – 650 pixels the short side for smaller prints 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm.
- MEDIUM – 1000 pixels the short side for mid-sized prints 8 x 12″ / 20.3 x 30.5 cm.
- LARGE – 2000 pixels short side 12 x 18″ / 30.5 x 45.7 cm.
- FULL SIZE – the full size is perfect to print all print sizes not larger as 50″ / 127 cm wide.
You want to print larger than 50″ / 127 cm wide on the short side, please send us an email.
Editorial photography is for use in magazines, books, newspapers, educational books, blogs. They are for educational and journalistic purposes. Commercial photography is for use in advertising, marketing, and promotion of products, brands, and more.
You need to purchase an image license when the photograph is for use in magazines, books, newspapers, educational books, website blogs. As well as for commercial advertising, your sales materials, packaging, website banners, social media. A photo license is also needed if you plan to hang a photo print in your office, hotel, B&B, or business lobby.
For the majority of nature photographs on my website, I use the rights-managed license for commercial use. The license is set to geographic regions, duration, and organization. You can purchase an image license for specific purposes. It is also possible to buy an exclusive image license for the commercial use of a photograph.
A selection of some purposes when to buy a commercial image license.
- Advertising / Commercial in print
- Advertising electronic – Advertisement within an application. Includes banner ads, over-page, in-page, or web video advertisements.
- Advertising on websites
- Editorial in print
- Editorial electronic – Corporate use within an application / website.
- Corporate print
- Corporate electronic – This is for your annual reports distributed in digital form like CD or over the internet.
- Editorial & Corporate Web – Editorial article on a corporate blog, no advertising or promotional use.
- TV & Films Stills – for TV advertising
- Computers & Software – Is for digital components of photographs or in full, which are used to build sceneries in computer software or games.
If you want to buy a commercial image license for one or more of my nature photographs, please contact me. I will provide you with a personalized quote based on the parameters mentioned above.
No. It is strictly prohibited to re-sell the digital file of the photograph/s in any way or form. This means as well as it is prohibited to re-sell as photo prints or any physical products, nor royalty-free license or rights managed license.
Yes. Please contact me for our special quotes for your charity, NGO or ORG. In general, for conservations and charities I hand out our photographs for free.
No. It is strictly prohibited to hand out or sell to others the photograph, which you have purchased as a personal license. It is also not allowed to reproduce the photograph in any form as stated in point 1: “What is a personal license?” This includes, digitally scanning of a print, copying the file, or duplicate the image in any form.
Thank you for your interest in using my images as a reference for your artwork.
- For non-commercial use, if you do not intend to make money from your artwork, you are welcome to use any of the images on my website or social media pages as a reference for your artwork.
- If you display the derivative artwork in public or online, kindly give me credit and link to anettemossbacher.com/portfolio/. It would also be great if you could let me know, when you post your artwork online on any social media, blog… etc. I am always curious about artists’ artwork taking inspiration from my images. If you decide to sell your art in the future, please get in touch with me to request a license.
- You plan to sell your artwork, expecting less than 1000.- $USD in profit, you will need to purchase a license for a flat-rate fee of 150.- $USD per image. I will provide you with a 3,500px image file with a watermark.
- Suppose you exceed a profit more than 1000.- $USD from a piece of artwork of my images, please get in touch to extend your purchased license. I will charge an admin fee of 50.- $USD plus 10% of the expected revenue will apply to extend the purchased license.
- For commercial use where you expect a profit greater than 1000.- $USD, please estimate your expected revenue from your artwork. The license fee will be 10% of your expected revenue. I will provide a 3500px an image file with a subtle “artist reference image” watermark.
- If you exceed your expected profit from your artwork, please get in touch to extend your license. An admin fee of 50.-$USD plus 10% of the expected revenue will apply to extend your license.
- Giving credit: Instagram @anette_mossbacher Facebook Page: Anette Mossbacher Photography Twitter: AMossbacher
How to purchase an image license
My website has a Wishlist / Lightbox to make it easy for you to select images. You can save one or a group of images before making your decision on your Wishlist. Make your selection by clicking the heart icon in the photograph. This adds the image to your Wishlist – ‘Add to Wishlist’ / Lightbox – your selection of photos from the website stores them single or as a group. Click on the heart icon at the top of the menu to see your choices / Lightbox.
- Browse our photography portfolios at your leisure to find the images you are looking for. Select your choice and add them to the Wishlist.
- To see your choices, click on the heart icon at the top of the menu.
- You can go over your selection if all is correct and make further choices.
- Once you are finished and like to purchase a commercial license, click on the bottom of your list the envelope button. This opens an email with the link to your Wishlist. Please send the list to Anette anette(@)anettemossbacher.com. Please do not forget to add to the email your purpose of the commercial license for the images.
- Please, use kindly the image license inquiry form, if you do not make a selection in the Lightbox / Wishlist.
For a commercial and charitable license, please contact me with your details of using the photograph for a quote. Geographic region, worldwide or country, organization, and for what specific purpose. I will gladly provide you with a quote for the photograph/s you have chosen. It is also possible to buy exclusive rights for commercial use of my nature photographs.License Inquiry Form
Yes, we have a license form. Every image has a “buy print or license” button. Once you have selected commercial license you can click on the text saying: license inquiry form. This will open the page of the form. The name of the image is already inserted in the field asking “which image you would like to use”. Fill in all required fields, click submit.
The required fields you need to fill in:
- Add name and email address
- Which image(s) would you like to use?
- Who is the license for?
- How will the image(s) be used?
- Do you have a budget for the usage?
Once I receive your request, I will gladly provide you with a quote for the image(s) you have chosen. It is also possible to buy exclusive rights for commercial use of my nature photographs. For gerneral questions, please contact me via this contact form.License Inquiry Form
You can save a group of stock photos before making a decision. Save your choices using the heart icon in the photographs. It is a ‘Add to Wishlist’ button / Lightbox – your selected photos we store, as a group, in your Wishlist / Lightbox.
- Click on the menu at the top of the page, the heart icon to get to your Wishlist.
- Select your nature photograph(s) you would like to purchase as a personal license, choose the size then add it to the cart.
- Once your payment has been received, you will see a download button to download your photograph immediately.
- Your download will be active for 5 days after your purchase in your account under Downloads. Your account you will find on the menu right-hand side.
- If you need assistance or help, please contact us.
No. When you purchase a license we will provide the digital file promptly after your payment. Therefore, I cannot give you refunds.
Nevertheless, if you are in need to make sure of our image quality, I am happy to send you a sample of the photograph/s of your selection.
Yes. Please, contact me with the upgrade of a personal or commercial license you need. You also can upgrade your personal license to a commercial license.
No. There is no need to open an account or log in when purchasing a personal or commercial image license. All that is needed is your contact information to fulfill your order and to contact you if needed.
In order to share my pictures on your social media accounts, please adhere to the following conditions:
- Please be so kind to credit me in the first line of your post description/caption. An example for social media posts. You can write “Photo taken by @anette_mossbacher”.
- For Facebook posts, please tag my page: anettemossbacher.photo with credit line from above.
- On Instagram and Twitter, kindly credit my username: Instagram @anette_mossbacher and Twittter @AMossbacher
- On any other social media platform, please credit my name “Anette Mossbacher Photography” and provide a link back to my website: Portfolio, or image page itself. Thank you.
- Please be so kind and do not use my images in political messages or potentially controversial point of view without first checking with me. I reserve the right to refuse permission. I do not permit any images of my portfolios used in a social media post or platforms that promote trophy hunting. Thank you for your respect.
How to buy a stock photo license online
Simply browse my photo galleries and click the image you like. Click on the button “Buy prints or license” or on the shopping cart icon above the photograph or to the right of the photo. This will additionally open the options for you to buy a stock image license or photo prints. On the product page, select license and choose the license type you need.
You click on commercial use for editorial, advertisements, website banners, prints in lobbies, sales materials use and more, please, kindly fill out the image license form for the image/s you would like to request a quote. Thank you!
If you are looking for a custom photo license, these are also available. My nature photography images I also sell as photo wall art prints online.
Choose A Photo From My Galleries
Black And WhiteView Gallery
Travel PhotosView Gallery
Wildlife & Landscape Photography.
All rights reserved
Wildlife & Landscape Photography
All rights reserved
GET IN TOUCH
Do not hesitate to get in touch with Anette for any questions or inquiries you may have. Anette will reply to your query as soon as possible.
Stay in touch – Sign Up for our newsletter